Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hopes

Sunday can be a little routine in a good way. Like most mornings the first thing I do is check the harbour buoy. I expected today to be about 0.25 but was surprised to find it was just over 0.4 !

I don't get to excited because I have been burned a lot of times. Check a few more sites. Coastalwatch is reporting a drop in the swell down south and the Naturaliste buoy is 1.5 metres.

Breakfast and watch some surfing on fuelTV. Perfect tow in waves for the 2009 Big Wave Junior event off South Australia. Take the last spoonful and check the buoy again - 0.5.

Now I'm a little excited but only for as long as it takes to drive to BP and get a view of the beach. The swell is invisible. There is a little motion but again no waves. Not even enough for body bash.

Worst start to a surfing year ever !!!!!

No comments: