Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Metros

Every now and then my partner and I flirt with the idea of moving to Perth for work. This is what stops that from happening !

The waves at Triggs were barely a foot. It was hot and the water was nice but 30 to 40 people out at the Point ? Each wave had at least five people on it. The most I counted was nine.


Not only was there a heap of people but most were complete kooks. Only the girls seemed able to actually get to their feet.


The best surfer out there was a girl on her SUP who dropped a few paddle assisted turns. It helps when you are riding a small boat that doesn't require the wave to break.


I made do with a little hand plane session out the front of the southern carpark. Even with this madness a couple of hundred metres away I was by myself, the water was crystal clear and it was a great way to wash off what had been a prick of a day up till then. 

No comments: