Sunday, February 27, 2011

Same as yesterday

Pretty much the same conditions as yesterday so far. The little swell is from the north but the super tide and small size means there isn't much power in the shoredumpers.

And just like yesterday I had a hand plane session at Barnacles. A couple of nice rights and lefts to make up for the lack of anything stand up-able. Ther was one grom out next to me and he got a few little runners but like fins on his board so gave up. The take off was an inside flat weedless grey thing. Yesterday I cut my hand swimming over it and my feet standing on it. Today was shallower and I was scraping my thighs just swimming out. You can imagine why he was scared for his fins.

The weather for next week looks much like this one. Even another cyclone forming up north to get hopes up.

No comments: