Saturday, October 30, 2010

Desperate

Been lacking in the blog area the last few weeks. I've been busy, the surf locally hasn't been great and I have a new iPad so haven't touched the computer for a while !

Today is nice but there isn't much swell. The wind is fairly strong and offshore and the water is nice and clear. For a change you can see the start of a bank or two at BP but they are still close to the shore and straight.

There are about half a dozen body boarders at the northern end of the Bay taking on little wedges of dubious quality.

Having said how bad it is I was looking for anything that even remotely looks surf-able. After a long awaited taste last week, including my first summer sea breeze session on Sunday, I'm hanging to get wet again but can't go far from home. Sad

No comments: