Sunday, December 20, 2009

Flys

Whats worse than going to the beach to find it completely flat ? Having 10 millions flys land on you as soon as you get out of the car.

Today was so bad that every time I clapped my hands in front of my face I killed a fly. Target rich environment. When you mainly breath through your mouth and you have your hands full it is not an nice experience at the moment.

I'm over the heat and the lack of waves. Its December not February so we should at least have a ripple somewhere.

The water was perfectly clear today, tide was nice and the wind a bit southerly but nothing to drastic. Inly thing missing was some kind of wave. The harbour bouy is reading less than 20 centimetres of swell and thats the weekend peak !

I'll even take a dribble wind wave at the moment. One forecast site has a little jump on Tuesday but I won't hold my breath.

No comments: