Saturday, April 7, 2012

Confession

I could have done the surf report at 8.00 am but didn't because I wanted an uncrowded surf a little later. First up the conditions were nice and there were little waves and some walls for the four guys out.









After breakfast and walking the dogs I took the slab for a bash. As my feet hit the sand the last guy left the water. The waves were very very inconsistent and the increasing full moon tide was killing it. If you were patient and lucky there were waves but by the time I left around 11 the majority were surging over the bank.

I have just checked and the wind has swung light onshore and with peak of the tide being at noon and 15 centimetres over the prediction the waves have stopped. Looks like that might be it for the next few days.

No comments: