Sunday, September 12, 2010

Apologies

I have been sick as a dog for the last week plus and have struggled to get of the lounge so the beach has been off limits as well. I'm still no better and this is the first time I have actually cracked out the computer for more than 10 minutes.

Seems that after the front went through mid-week there was some swell. I have seen the odd photo of places down south like Boneyards with waves. Maybe some of you were able to score during the light winds between fronts.

Today isn't looking great. I'm not lucky enough to see the beach from my front verandah but I can see that it southerly and the harbour buoy is telling me that sea is up but the swell isn't. At least I didn't really miss too much  while I was sleeping. Might be another day with the V8s.

No comments: