Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Work Sucks !

The Coastalwatch surf report hit my inbox early this morning and the call was "joy conditions". Which made having to go to work very difficult. Only one thing could make it harder and that was being stupid enough to stop at the beach on the way to the office.




No one out just a dolphin, mocking me.





When I finally finished work the swell had dropped a bit and the wind was light southerly. It didn't look like it was worth surfing so I chose the handplane instead and went out at Juniors. Turns out that the waves were probably good enough for a little bash on one of my boards but still I wasn't disappointed. In fact I probably got one of my better handplane rides today.

Hopefully the little banks around BP will hang around for a while and we'll get some waves with the next front.

No comments: